Capital Budget Program
Multi-Family Capital Budget Projects
At American Building Contractors, our job is to make the life of a Community Association Manager easier.
The Multi-Family Division of ABC is unique in many ways:
- Has an in-house Engineering & Architectural Design Team
- Helps write line item specifications to be used for bidding
- Provides 3D renderings to bring the vision of an updated property to life
- Meets with Community Association Managers & Board Members to answer questions and provide input
- Educates Community Association Managers & Board Members on the differences in materials, construction practices and warranties
- Provides a line item bid breakdown
- Creates a project timeline
- Offers resident communication to keep them apprised of the project status
As a Community Association Manager you don’t have to:
- Analyze conflicting and confusing bid formats
- Monitor project staging, OSHA compliance, resident safety and job site cleanliness
- Deal with persistent phone calls
All roofs eventually weather, break down and need replacing, no matter the type of material or how well they were maintained.
Tile roofs are beautiful, but it's whats underneath that counts and protects your home.
Installing new siding will raise your curb appeal and property value and it can even help with insulation and energy efficiency.
New windows clearly improve your property's value, appearance and energy efficiency.
Well-maintained gutters help protect your property from water damage.
Heavy rains, snowfall, leaves and trees can all cause damage to a roof. Need a few troubled spots fixed up?
If caught early, repairing rotten or damaged siding caused by woodpeckers, barbecue grills melting portions or weed whacker would certainly save you a lot of money.