We have been helping hurricane victims restore their homes since 2004 after hurricanes: Charley, Frances, Jeanne, Ivan, Katrina, Wilma, Ike and now Irma.
Some things to consider after a hurricane:
- There is nothing to lose by requesting a free inspection from a qualified Insurance Restoration company.
- There may be unnoticeable immediate damage.
- If the initial damage is not properly restored, future damage may not be covered by the insurer.
- Hiring out of state roofers who may not understand State Building Codes and the Permitting Process can cause major delays and increase out-of-pocket expenses.
- Roofers replace roofs, but as a normal course of business they do not work with Insurance Companies and the complexities of an insurance claims process. If you want help getting everything you are entitled to receive, hire The Insurance Restoration Experts.Ⓡ
Most importantly, do not sign an Assignment of Benefits (AOB). Learn more about the risks of signing an AOB versus a Contingency Agreement that’s subject-to your insurance company’s approval (an agreement that doesn’t obligate you if your insurance company denies your claim).
The ABC Difference:
- We have an entire department dedicated to reviewing every claim. They invest hours into making sure you get everything you are entitled to receive.
- We have relationships and the financial backing to provide the required labor and materials in a timely manner.
- The ABC Roofing Systems that often exceed code requirements.
- We have been in business for over 20 years, financially stable and maintain offices in the markets we work. In other words, we will be here before, during and long after the hurricane.