Commercial Flat Roofs
Flat Roofs for Commercial Properties
Most industrial and commercial buildings today have low slope roofs. The product you choose to put on it can be the difference between years of worry-free service and having anxiety about leaking every time it rains. Let American Building Contractors show you the array of products available and help select a roofing system that best suits your property.
Types of low-slope roofs ABC installs:
- Modified bitumen works well on small-scale commercial flat roofs.
- EPDM is a versatile option for a low slope roof and has superior strength and durability
- PVC roofing offers top performance for a premium price.
- TPO roofing is a light, affordable single-ply option.
- Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) combines roofing, flashing & insulation.