Owens Corning is a company of innovation. In 1938 they invented commercial Fiberglass. In 1978 they invented the first Fiberglass shingle and today Fiberglass is used by all the leading shingle manufacturers in America. In 2006, they developed SureNail(R) technologies which provides outstanding gripping power and 100mph wind warranty performance. Owens Corning is the most recognized brand in residential roofing.*
ABC Certification Level:
American Building Contractors is a Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning. Here are the standards we promise and are committed to work by:
- Pre-selected for our commitment to customer service, business stability and quality
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology
- Certified to offer the extended Roofing System Limited Warranties that provide up to a lifetime* of workmanship coverage
As a Platinum Preferred Contractor with any system (roofing material) purchased through American Building Contractors from Owens Corning you have the option to receive the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty. In most cases this means your warranty will be double the length of time with other added benefits like labor. See the comparisons here.
Owens Corning continues to provide a variety of product options for our customers. Whether you are looking for a sleek new design or simply need your roof replaced, the colors and budget options will feel endless. American Building Contractors’ Field Supervisors will work with you directly to help find a solution best for your home or property. Check out the latest trends here. Or review the products by budget here.
*2014 Laminate innovation survey by Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt, LLC.